Re: [pygame] Collisions + tiledtmxloader?

On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 2:51 AM, Casey Duncan <casey@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It's difficult to give you a specific recommendation, given this information (I'm afraid I'm too lazy to check out your code right now). Is the game 2D or 3D? Is it physics-based, and if so does it use a physics engine to handle collisions? If not, how are you handling collisions?

From the top 2D :-)
There's no physics and there'll be no fancy physics, think early Final Fantasy.

We're not handling collisions at the moment, that's the problem :-P

At the moment I'm working on the details of (x + w * y) and figuring
out how to use it.

(The tiles we got are 35x35 or 40x40 incase anyone is interested.)

---
//Alex