Re: [pygame] Trolls Outta Luckland - 0.0.4

Brilliant. RTWFM. :)

Simple, elegant, and smart fix. I'll have the new stuff up shortly.

bw

On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 9:25 AM, Michael George <mdgeorge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Have you tried using the pygame.mask module?  I suspect that it will be fast enough to not have to do preloading.  Doing hitmasks the way you are (i.e. in python) has huge overheads.

--Mike