Re: [pygame] Pygame2 sdl_base_test segmentation fault

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 7:10 AM, Marcus von Appen <mva@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On, Tue Jan 12, 2010, Evan Kroske wrote:

> I'm running Karmic Koalla 64 bit, and the Pygame2 alpha 3 test
> sdl_base_test.py gives me a segmentation fault. It passes the first four
> tests and test_pygame2_sdl_base_quit, but if I un-comment any of the
> remaining three tests (test_pygame2_sdl_base_init_subsystem,
> test_pygame2_sdl_base_quit_subsystem, and test_pygame2_sdl_base_was_init) ,
> I get a segmentation fault. Tell me if you need more info. Thanks.

I can't recreate that issue, but the initialization code was changed
slightly after the alpha3 release. Do you mind to try the latest SVN
revision (rev. 2724)? Except from a (thread lock) bug in the sdl.time
module, that can occur once a while, the code should work.

Regards
Marcus

Scratch this error. I don't have the right versions of SDL mixer and SDL image. I'll install the latest versions and try again.

--
Evan Kroske
http://welcome2obscurity.blogspot.com/