[pygame] diagramming tool

I'm searching around for a tool to diagram out ideas and program
structure. I don't need to generate uml from code ... I just want to
basically draw and have connectors that stay pointing to the right box
even if I move the boxes around. Like a flowcharting software. I like
openoffice.org draw and writer but I find the draw program a pita.

Any favorite flowcharting / uml / mind mapping type software out there?

The best thing I've found is Violet UML,
http://sourceforge.net/projects/violet/ , which is pretty simple,
good, and free, also good, but I'm looking for some other ideas as
well.

Thanks!

--
A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write,
if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself.