[pygame] error trying to download psg4a code

Hey guys and p4a guys especially,

I'm trying to check out the p4a code to get acquainted. However when I
try and bzr branch, it thinks for about 90 seconds, then throws this
error:

swolfe@wks0069 /cygdrive/c/p4a
$ bzr branch lp:pgs4a
ssh: connect to host bazaar.launchpad.net port 22: Connection refused
bzr: ERROR: Connection closed: Unexpected end of message. Please check
connectivity and permissions, and report a bug if problems persist

I've uploaded my public key to bazaar and have my pagent running.

Any thoughts?