Re: [pygame] pyWeek? (Bit OT)

On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 2:26 PM, Davy Mitchell <daftspaniel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Apologies if this is a bit off topic...

I was was wondering if the date for the next PyWeek has been announced?

No it hasn't. The latest announced competition is generally found on the front page of pyweek.org.

The previous even-numbered competitions were 03 April, 28 March, 26 April, and 30 March, so I would expect it some time in that range again this time. I don't know if Richard Jones has decided when it'll be yet, though.