Re: [pygame] SDL 1.2.15 win32 binary is now available

Pygame 1.9.1 predates Python 2.7. It may build for Python 2.7; I don't know. If it is important to have a "final" release for Python 2.7 then I will try. Meanwhile, Pygame 1.9.2 alpha includes many bug fixes and improved documentation. It should not break games designed for 1.9.1. And current work is on stabilizing new features. These should not affect the core Pygame inherited from 1.9.1.

Lenard Lindstrom