[pygame] wiki website task tracking

Hi,

here is the updated plan for the wiki on the pygame website: https://bitbucket.org/pygame/pygame/issue/153/wiki-website-generation-from-wiki-repo

The main change is that bitbucket now supports rst, rather than just creol markup.  This lets us use the same markup as the pygame documentation.  I know we already converted the wiki to creol... and it's sad that work was wasted, but it makes much more sense to use rst markup, since it is the standard for python.

However, it would be good if the plan got a bit more discussion before going ahead... which is why I'm posting here to the mailing list to get feedback.

regards,