Re: [pygame] IRC Moderation

Talk to Marien Zwart (marienz on freenode). You will have to get
someone from the pygame project to obtain ownership over the channel
and give you ops -- see https://freenode.net/group_registration.shtml
. If this won't happen, you will need to get marienz to create a
redirect from #pygame to ##pygame, and get ownership of ##pygame (I
think that should be possible...)

BTW, I have no idea about Leif, but as a channel operator of #python
(ssbr) I can vouch for wkmanire based on our interactions there. They
would be fine as an op on #pygame.

-- Devin