[pygame] Want to check if okay to put project on PyGame

Hi, I'm looking for someone with authority to ask whether it's okay to put a certain project on pygame website.

I've been a PyGame advocate and developer for several years (10+ ?) ... and my pygame efforts evolved into a non-pygame project, but still using python through-and-through, except at the web-app/game level, where coding is in _javascript_.

In short, the project makes kids earn internet credits for internet access.  Here is the homepage:  http://www.asymptopia.org/autoteach

The reason I want to put it on PyGame is because I want to establish a plugin-developer community with education games.  It's an entirely non-commercial, open source project.

I ported my most poplular PyGame project, TuxMathScrabble, to _javascript_ last year for this project, and it was pretty nice to do, given _javascript_ syntax similarities to Python, i.e. JSON etc.   And so I think anyone with a PyGame project could be a potential participant.

Then other thing that's built-into the project is compensation for developers.   I've struggled to find a workable equation whereby open source education developers could ever get paid for their efforts. Finally I have a real solution to this .... $10 subscription to parent-users, and slider interface to let parent-users distribute their subscription fees among activity plugin-developers of their choice.  No middle man, no greed, no lock-in ... true open source in the original spirit of the term.

Also, as with my own dual-application, TuxMathScrabble, projects developed can live an entirely free and open source life outside of this AutoTeach program.

I am already working with a handful of users, developers and educators in a handful of countries.   More participants only beget more participants.

Anyway, maybe this post will even serve to get some interested users.   This project could really make a difference, please have a look!

And my question, again, was:  Is it okay to put it on the PyGame website?

Thanks and Greetings to All ...
Charles CossÃ
www.asymptopia.org