Re: [pygame] Pygame 1.9.2 bug? | *** Error in `python3': double free or corruption (!prev): 0x00007f586c001b40 ***

Thanks Jorge, I've filed a bug here:
https://bitbucket.org/pygame/pygame/issues/323/double-free-error-on-linux-python-35

Any help working it out is welcome; I can't currently reproduce the error on my Fedora system.