Re: [pygame] BUG: mixer.music resets volume level after looping and others

On 25/01/2019 12:17, michaelcpalmer1980 wrote:
I'm not sure where to report bugs. I listed 4 separate issues together so
not to flood pygame-users with several messages from a new user.

hello,

the issue tracker for pygame is on github :
 https://github.com/pygame/pygame
here there are best integrated into the pygame development process.
maybe some bugs are already reported and you would just have to add a comment ?

best regards,

e1000