Re: [pygame] XOR Animation

Pete Shinners wrote:

> > Is there a way to do XOR Animation using pygame?  I only
> > did a quick check but I couldn't find anything about this
> > in either the pygame or SDL documentation.
> the easiest way to do it in pygame would be to use
> the surfarray module and Numeric python to xor. here's
> an example...
[snip]

Interesting, thanks!  I'm mainly interested in using XOR as a
quick-and-dirty animation technique for testing purposes since it needs
no management routines (XOR-blit a sprite to display, another XOR-blit
to erase).  It would be useful until I finalize various other details
about how my program will work.

I'll go play with this technique and see how fast it is.  I can post the
results if anybody wants.