From: owner-pygame-users@seul.org [mailto:owner-pygame-users@seul.org]On
Behalf Of Pete Shinners
Sent: July 12, 2001 11:18
To: pygame-users@seul.org
Subject: Re: [pygame] OpenGL
> It would also be quite fun to know wether anybody is actively
> working on some kind of scene graph for pyopengl. Something
> like 'ssg' from PLib, or even the old Open Inventor.

i really don't know about this. i haven't ever seen any scene
graph libraries out there for for python. the simple method
would just be to find the most friendly opengl scene graph
in c and wrap it. there are actually plenty to choose from,
but it would take a little time to look and find one that
would be most appropriate. on the other hand, i believe most
scene graphs are very similar. you have a  parented hierarchy
of objects, along with a little scene information like lighting,
fog, etc