RE: [pygame] Timing...

Thanks for the replies re: the timing issues - I'll try the suggestions.
Using opengl mode is an interesting idea - I hadn't thought of that seeing
I'm not currently doing 3d.
Currently, I'm doing all the computations in pure python - rotations,
viewports, etc.

New sound/music questions:

- music.fadeout does not seem to fadeout, but just stops the music after the
requested interval.
  (loaded music is currently a wav file.) Ideas?

- Is there a way to queue up a sound on a channel, rather than having it
play at the same time on a new channel?
  It seems like if Play accepted an optional channel as an argument rather
than just giving one, this could be done.
  I want to do real-time concatenation of stored phrases.

thanks,
mike