[pygame] Another library

I was looking at one library for SDL, SDLMappy. Mappy is an old library for
windows and it is now ported to SDL. If you did the warper every pygame
could use it to create tile based maps very fast. I think it is a great step
for pygame as it's going to be a lot easier to make games in it. And what
about that sprite class tutorial? Now that I am more confortable with python
and begining to understand pygame I have to say that it is a great lib.