Re: [pygame] Where to next?

> the biggest question is would it really matter? would we find people
> are able to create better games? i don't think games would get better
> on there own, but i do believe people could create games quicker, and
> it would be much more accessable to new programmers. in the end those
> two factors could create better games after awhile.

Will it simplify making games like these?
http://register.wildtangent.com/ecomm/gamechannel/branding/generic/gamechannel.asp?dpguid={EE440DF0-EDBB-4696-BC7A-40FD3AD59E69}&sfid=17&prdguid={7D68B731-B2DE-4D9D-A8FD-53F73BF1DE0A}

I'm not talking about the game itself, but rather its presentation.
EVERYTHING in that game, and most of the others on that site, is
animated, moving, shaking, sliding, transitioning, flying, fading. The
game itself is not much to speak of, but the look & feel and
experience made me really jealous that I can't (yet) code something
like that.

Alan