Re: [pygame] Strike Ops

BONNET François wrote:
I can't find any information
about the "Strike Ops" project in the mailing list...
Is this project still running ?
I check sometimes this url :
http://www.pantastik.com/strikeops/wiki/RecentChanges
but I can't find any release of the game.

strikeops is currently abondened, but far from forgotten.
i fully intend to get back to the project one of these days, the code that is done so far is in an excellent place. in my mind all the 'hard' things are just starting to work, mainly the networking and
client/server communication. there's many other cool things in place, but it is far from any sort of actual game. i still love the game idea, so i sure want the game!