Re: [pygame] Rookie - playable map

Stefan Elwesthal wrote on 2003-07-23:

> > SVG comes to mind as a nice format for vectorized data.
> >
> > --
> >            "Right, you bastards, you're... you're geography"
> >                                          -- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!
> >

> Thanx all for your great advices. I just got over to IBM's
> Developerworks and got myself a bunch of PDF tutorials about SVG..
> definietly sounds interesting.

SVG is a nice format, but how does one render it in Python?  Is there
any ready implementation of it, for I'm not aware of any?  Or do you
intend to write an implementation from scratch?

--
Beni Cherniavsky <cben@tx.technion.ac.il>

If I don't hack on it, who will?  And if I don't GPL it, what am I?
And if it itches, why not now?  [With apologies to Hillel ;]