Re: [pygame] WIP rdpyg

Jan Ekholm wrote:

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004, Rene Dudfield wrote:

hell
.

Been doing a little more work recently on a python game framework.

You can download my work in progress here:
http://rdpyg.sourceforge.net/wip_rdpyg.tar.gz

The tests and examples directories basically show what it can do so far.

Some parts are working, tested and documented ok, however there is still
quite a bit planned before any of the code should be used for anything.

Being the lazy bastardo that I am, would you care to tell us a bit what
this is about? A "game framework" is pretty general, and the homepage was
fairly empty too.

Contains paths, particles, quaternions, texture packing, cyclic_lists, virtual timers, network interface detection, pygame.sprites using opengl, and some Application classes.

A RanDom Python Game collection of modules ;)

There are some demos in the tests/ directory.

Here's some copy paste code for the super lazy *nix users to play with some demos:

wget http://rdpyg.sourceforge.net/wip_rdpyg.tar.gz
tar -zxvf wip_rdpyg.tar.gz
cd new_rdpyg
su -c "python setup.py install"