Re: [pygame] Anyone going to free-play.org?

I'll be there on Sunday demoing (non-interactively) my new
(gay-themed) open source computer game ... "My Ex Boy-Friend the Space
Tyrant". It looks kind of semi-professional ... and it has all been
made with debian! (It runs on Win/Mac/Linux) OSS rules!

Luke