[pygame] pygame.info

A while back Dotster offered free .info domains to there register
customers. At that time I just picked up any .info domain name I could
think of, one of those domain name was pygame.info domain.

The domain is now coming up for renewal. I'm quite happy to pay for
another couple of years for the domain but I don't really want to hang
on to the domain for no reason if its not going to get used (or if
somebody else prefers to have it).

So basically, if a pygame person wants the domain feel free and we can
transfer it to you. If someone just wants to run the domain, just send
me the details. Otherwise I will just let it expire.

Anyway...

Tim Ansell