[pygame] No video playback on Windows XP

I can't seem to get video playback on Windows XP.  I can hear the
audio and I'm echoing the frame number fine, but I don't see any
video.  Playback of the same code works fine on Linux.

I've tried using the 1.6 python 2.4 binary package and a version
compiled from the 1.6 source as well.  No luck.  The 1.7 binary for
windows doesn't seem to have the movie module with it.

Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

-A

Code:

import pygame
import sys
from pygame.movie import *
from pygame.surface import *

pygame.init()
pygame.mixer.quit()
m = Movie('C:\test.mpg')
s = pygame.display.set_mode(m.get_size())
pygame.display.set_caption('Test')
m.set_display(s)
m.play()

while 1: