[pygame] simple 2D graphics library

hi all

I am resurrecting an old project i had to make a programming teaching tool in pygame. Next week i have to teach some python and I wanted to do it by using graphics because some weeks ago i was teaching programing using Processing graphics and it was actually very good experience.

So I decided to get my hands dirty and get it done very simple and basic. Here it is the first version, i will be working on it during next days.

http://devel.goto10.org/dl.php?repname=ixi&path=%2Fpython%2Fmirratxu%2F&rev=0&isdir=1

There are some dirty things in the code, i know. but it works and it will be 'hidden' from students since they only work on the template.py file and dont need to go into the library.

I just thought maybe someone else in the list might find it interesting. It is called Mirratxu because it is related -similar API- to Mirra a much bigger project i have been working on over the last years. (Mirratxu means little Mirra in basque language, like John and Johnny in english)

best

enrike