Re: [pygame] Best way to access data

Thanks for the replies. Each method does seem to have merit. I will
probably wind up leaving my code as it is, i'm lazy.

spot.

On 7/11/06, Brian Fisher <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I had a question as to which way would be better to access data after

your cache looks fine

On 7/11/06, Lenard Lindstrom <len-l@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Leave out the unnecessary cache and assign directly to global
> variables.

I wouldn't do things that way. Having an image cache object can be a
very good thing if you want to call functions to see what is loaded,
check the size of loaded images or unload all cached images. If they
are just sitting in globals, it can be awkward to do those things.