[pygame] Releasing My Code

I'd like to open-source a lot of the game-related code I've been doing, in hopes of getting useful critiques like Bob's. My code is a mess, and horribly inefficient, but I've at least divided it into subsystems that might be useful:
-"Conch": Sound/Music
-"Driftwood": UI
-"Pearl": Isometric graphics
-"Aquablue": Tiled game world w/ unlimited size

For the moment I've uploaded just Pearl and some graphics. This code lets you move a sprite around in a little world, but doesn't check for things like going outside the zone, overlapping other sprites, or having the proper height for the terrain. I've deliberately separated the graphics engine from the Aquablue world code, which handles all that.

Anyway, the demo is at:
http://kschnee.xepher.net/pearl060711.zip
Sample screenshot using Pearl and the other systems together:
http://kschnee.xepher.net/pics/shiningsea060630-0s.jpg

I'd appreciate any advice on improving the thing and my coding in general, as I post more of the code. In return you can use the code if you find it helpful. One thing I'd love to see is an open-source Pygame tactical RPG like "Disgaea" ( http://hg101.classicgaming.gamespy.com/nipponichi/nipponichi2.htm ) where you store and trade characters in XML!

Kris