[pygame] Code Release: Pearl, Aquablue

http://kschnee.xepher.net/code/shiningsea060715.zip

This ZIP file (171KB) contains my code for the "Aquablue" worldsim and "Pearl" isometric tiled graphics display. I'm making this code available in the hopes of getting advice on improving it. It's a mess, but it works at a limited range of things. Run by itself, aquablue.py lets you move a little character around a grid loaded from XML files, with an unlimited world size since new game zones get created as needed. By itself, Pearl.py lets you move a sprite around an isometric tiled landscape.

Kris