Re: [pygame] undeliverable messages

Most mail servers have loop detection... but since it's a broken
server?  Who knows :)

On 7/1/07, Luke Paireepinart <rabidpoobear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Charles Joseph Christie II wrote:
> On Friday 29 June 2007 02:23:13 pm Luke Paireepinart wrote:
>
>> Can an admin remove
>>
>> <randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>
>> from the mailing list?
>> I just keep getting bounces from his address every time I post.
>> Thanks,
>> -Luke
>>

> I just had the same problem a second ago...

So... what would happen if I set up a command on my mailserver to
automatically forward messages from this address back to the same address?
Would I create an infinite loop and explode the internet?
Just curious,
-Luke