[pygame] geometry library

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can suggest a good 2D computational geometry library for use with pygame. I'm currently planning to use CGAL for my game, because it seems to have the features I need, but

a) it's in C++ so it will make distributing my game much more of a pain
b) it's hugely complex
c) it's kind of a pain to download

Anyway, I would like to be able to at minimum compute intersections between circles and polygons. Ideally I would also be able to compute minkowski sums of these objects. Any ideas?

--Mike