Re: Completely OT: How do I access this address? (WAS Re: [pygame] RPG Quest System)

Michael,

http://subversion.tigris.org/

Has all the goodies you need.  Under linux it's easy (and likely installed)

svn co svn://.....

Under windows try: http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/

Phil

Michael Sullivan <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 2007-07-03 at 07:56 -0700, Phil Hassey wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Use python for your scripting language. It's the best!
>
> (I'm not being silly either - I use python for scripting python in
> several games. I've made an adventure game -
> svn://www.imitationpickles.org/pyweek3/trunk - which imports the
> various rooms as needed. If you don't want to import rooms, you can
> always load them up dynamically.)
>
> - Phil

I feel really stupid for not knowing this, but how do I access the above
address? (Or any other svn:// addresses for that matter...)