Re: [pygame] RPG Quest System

The closest thing I've found is the pyweek3 example that Phil posted here earlier, I've been looking over it for a couple of hours now, trying to figure out how the state engine works and how i can use it to load map information.  it looks like each map should be implemented like the Rooms in that example, being __import__'ed like that.  i'll be honest though, alot of that code is over my head.