Re: [pygame] Multiple Mice

Ian Mallett wrote:
Hi,
I'm trying to make a two player game, and I'm wondering if there is a way to use the input from two mice simultaneously. As far as I can tell, the answer is no, as the computer already seems to merge two inputs. Anyway, I thought I would ask in case anyone knows how to do it. Thanks!
Ian

Have a look at MPX, a project to do this on Xorg, if you wanted to use 2 serial ports Im sure its possible for a game but probably not a pretty solution.

--
Campbell J Barton (ideasman42)