Re: [pygame] numpy migration (again)

Not copying unless asked to.

python arrays are mutable, so you need to copy explicitly.  So the
pixels calls will still work as they do now.

On 7/20/07, Greg Ewing <greg.ewing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Santiago M. Mola wrote:
> On 7/19/07, René Dudfield <renesd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> The current plan is to support numeric, and numpy by using the python
>> 'array' module from C, and hooking into that via python.

How exactly will that work? Are you going to copy
stuff from a Numeric/numpy array into an array.array?

University of Canterbury,          | Carpe post meridiem!                 |
Christchurch, New Zealand          | (I'm not a morning person.)          |
greg.ewing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        +--------------------------------------+