To: <pygame-users@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2007 8:11 PM
Subject: Re: [pygame] Static Noise in the Music

Jason Coggins wrote:
I have used Pygame to create a simple program that plays a list of music files contained in a folder but for some reason when the music is played it has static noise mixed with the music. I know the music does not contain the static noise (it is commercial music which plays perfectly fine in a cd player) and I know the problem is not with the computer's hardware or the operating system (the same computer plays the same music perfectly clearly when I use a third party music player).
OS, Python, Pygame version?
Does anyone have any recommendations on what might be causing the problem?
 Jason