Re: [pygame] colorspace and other vision functions, where do they belong?

René,

Before you pull them into 1.8.1, I'm not sure about
transform.threshold().  There was code that I left out that supported
having two input Surfaces, but which wasn't documented in the API.  It
isn't a difficult thing to add back in, but I wasn't sure if it was
something previously implemented and then taken out of the API, or
partially implemented and not yet in the API, or something.

If I do add it back in, should I modify the documentation to reflect
that it exists?  Would it then be a feature addition that should be
held off until 1.9?

I do plan on writing unit tests for the things I've written, but I'm
not sure how to do it for the camera modules, since so much of it
depends on the specific camera hardware, some of which I don't
actually have.

Nirav