Re: [pygame] [BUG] pygame 1.8.1 beta 2 movie module plays MPEG file's sound, but not video

I tried playing a movie using pygame 1.8.1pre-svn1236
and directx. The movie video was not displayed.
Therefore, I agree that it's a directx video driver
issue, not a problem that's unique to pygame release
candidate 2.

In versions of Windows XP before Service Pack 2,
either DirectX 8.1 or 9.0 may be installed.

Jason

http://www3.telus.net/len_l/pygame/pygame-1.8.1b02.win32-py2.4.msi

http://thorbrian.com/pygame/pygame-1.8.1rc2.win32-py2.4.exe

http://history.msfc.nasa.gov/saturn_apollo/media/ap17asc.mpg