[pygame] Re: problem - out of frequency

If I run in window mode it works, but if I run in fullscreen mode it
doesn't work. A message appears on the screen saying "out of
frequency" because the operating frequency (HF) is between 30 and 54
kHz, and the monitor works over 56 kHz.

I had the same problem when I used the ClanLib engine (for C++). I
solved that problem setting the refresh rate in fullscreen mode
function, window.set_fullscreen(1024,768,0,60) - set_fullscreen(int
width=0, int height=0, int bpp=0, int refresh_rate=0).