Re: [pygame] printing option of wxwindow contains pygame window

I'm not an expert on wxwidgets/python combinations, and I discourage them precisely for reasons like these.

That said, you could try blitting a ClientDC of the ScrolledWindow or the pygame window directly onto the Printing DC. I can't guarantuee that it will work though.