Re: [pygame] phpbb forum missing at pygame.org website

it's already linked... but we prefer people to come to the mailing list.

There's two web forum interfaces to the mailing list(google groups,
and gmane), also a forum like interface for commenting on projects
(that we're going to improve).  There's also some forums in different
languages.

So as you can see, we already have multiple forums :)

I like my bike shed blue, 'cause obviously that's the best color for bike sheds.