Re: [pygame] how hexcolour arrays works?

thanks Noah!

::> There, isn't that easier to read?

it's easier to read on small codes like this, but when the code gets
larger, surelly you need to use the scrollbar like working out in a
gym...

for me is very important being able to see around 5 'def' contents on
the screen without having to scroll (well, i must confess i have an
awful memory, maybe i'm getting too old...), but if the problem is
politeness from me, of course i can clean the code before posting...

thanks and sorry about everything! :-)