Re: [pygame] converting "object position" to "view position" in (py)opengl

Because the text being displayed is not static and I can't do it if I do display like this or billboard, right? If I am wrong, how do I do it? I'm using pygame 1.8 on pyopengl.
Thanks again

Forrest Voight wrote:
Why does the cross-section matter?

Just display it at the object's center...