Re: [pygame] Using pygame for mpeg playback

I don't know much about the current movie module, however, I am the developer responsible for writing the new movie module, which will be able to do exactly what you're asking for.  But it will be a little while before its quite ready, unfortunately. About two months to be precise. Sorry you'll have to wait a bit... :/

-Tyler