[pygame] gWorld to SDL_Surface

Hoi,

I am trying to put the pixels from the frame I grabbed into an SDL_Surface, but I find it hard to get the gWorld data into the SDL_Surface. how can you fill the buffer of the surface. I have tried to use SDL_Color, but the compiler said that the type didn't exist :s.

is copying all the data from one buffer to an other a good idea, since this copying takes a while to complete, definitely because it does it for every frame.

Slu