Re: [pygame] diff util?

The plugin is enabled, but the preference button is grayed out. I even
followed [ http://plugins.geany.org/geanyvc/ ] but I'm not sure how to
get it to work.

Tools -> version diff -> single file: is grayed out.

I'm checking out the other programs, but if I can get geany to do it,
that would be best.

--
Jake