Re: [pygame] noob questions about creating and playing sounds

just a question: afaik, since Pygame uses SDL, Pygame only can play
sounds were loaded, and the only way to 'create' (one of the questions
of this mailinglist post) sounds is writing binary data into a .raw
file, and calling SoX for converting it as .ogg, .wav, etc.?