Re: [pygame] write gif animation?

Oh thanks, I thought I had the very latest, I grabbed the wrong file.

I'm working on an app that is similar to EasyToon[can be used to get quick 'prototype' 2bit animations], but will replace it. I plan on more features:

-colors [ optional. maybe single colo r+ black mode, or full colors. ]
-[1click] to copy+paste frame as new
-copy+paste multiple frames as new frames
-anim preview as thumbnail above canvas
-background layer for constant static image behind animation [ maybe make it animate able? ]
-link frames as a group, [so that if group A exists twice in the animation, edit one copy of it will modify the 2nd ]

Ideally I want to get wacom sensitivity support, but I'm not sure how to do this ATM.
--
Jake