Re: [pygame] how to remove spam comments in pygame wiki

Fair enough.  It just makes pygame look bad/abandoned when spam sits
around in the documentation for weeks/months on end.

How about the middle ground of automatic filtering using Akismet.
There is a Python module [1] and apparently someone wrote a Django
plugin [2].  I've been using it in my Wordpress blog with no false
positives and less than 1% false negatives for the last year.

[1]: http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/modules.shtml#akismet
[2]: http://sciyoshi.com/blog/2008/aug/27/using-akismet-djangos-new-comments-framework/

Nirav