Re: Website and documentation issues [was: Re: [pygame] how to remove spam comments in pygame wiki]

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 5:44 AM, Marcus von Appen <mva@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Marcus

Obviously we're in disagreement here.  I'm going to keep the comments as they are.  Feel free to do what you like for the pgreloaded documentation of course.

I'm much more a fan of an simple text based system as it is now, than for the complicated xml system you made.

It really seems you are going in very different directions with pgreloaded, so I think perhaps you'd get what you want with a separate pgreloaded website.