Re: [pygame] how to remove spam comments in pygame wiki

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 7:59 PM, jug <jug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
René Dudfield wrote:
yes, I don't care.  Feel free to start up a separate website for them.
What? Why a separate website?

Why don't you and Marcus work on a pgreloaded website then?
Why don't you join our mailing list? We didn't want to spam this list full
of discussion on mostly small details most people here don't care about.

I really don't see where you get off calling the current system unprofessional.
I won't repeat myself again.

This has already been discussed, that's why.  Obviously the website has been like this for a while, so at some point you'd think there was a discussion about it already?

Obviously the documentation should be improved from the doc comments... that's one of their main purposes.
But that didn't work, did it? How many comments have you removed and added to the docs?

I wonder, if you are even interested in getting a new website for pygame.org or if you are just happy with the current one. You refuse nearly everything we say or do.

Hello Jug,

I'm not interested in working with you or your website.  This is the last reply I'll make to you.

bye.