[pygame] Spam websites hijacking the wiki

Hi, I'm new to this mailing list though I've been using pygame for
about 2 years.

I have noticed that most of the extremely useful links on the
Resources page are gone, to be replaced with trash links going to
various shady websites
Here is the text of the last links on the page:

# So You Want To Be A Pixel Artist? - [version for printing] Belly
Button Ring red cross cna classes cna certification test

Red cross? CNA certification?

The links page is completely empty now, and the title is:
burmeh yaza lida fx15 biber hapý ile formda girin

I have no idea what that means.

This newly posted "project" is also extremely suspicious:
http://pygame.org/project-Matrimonial-1574-2775.html

What is going on with the site?